After the overwhelming response that we received for the first two youth workshops, we are happy to inform that a third workshop is now confirmed.
The “Say What?!” workshop is suitable for those between the ages of 16-21 who find public speaking, attending interviews, presenting in class or speaking up in a general a challenging thing to do.
- Identifying your triggers: why your mind goes blank and you get nervous in front on people.
- Body language matters: how to manage the way your body moves to inspire trust and confidence.
- Learning to listen: how to separate good information from bad ones so that you can answer or react more effectively.
- Tips & tricks: how to nail public speaking and keep your jitters in check.
- Role-play: A Q&A session that will be recorded and critiqued so that you can improve your communications skills and style.
Workshop will be concluded with a role-play session where participants will act out different situations and are given tips and tricks on how to handle themselves gracefully in such. Participants will be given personal feedback via email within 24-hours of conclusion of the workshop.
- Date: Feb 19, 2019 (Saturday)
- Time: 9am – 1pm (breakfast and light refreshments will be served)
- Price: RM120 per person
- No of Pax: Only six (6) seats are available
- Venue: Binjai Soho 8 in Kuala Lumpur (behind Intercontinental Hotel, Jalan Ampang).
If you would like to participate, write to us at email@example.com or WhatsApp +601137253075 (Didi). We will send you the payment details and registration confirmation once payment is made. See you there!