A PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP FOR THE CAREER WOMAN
This workshop aims to empower women to be the best version of ourselves! Learn to move forward in life with confidence, courage and authenticity.
In this workshop, you will learn to equip yourself with essential skills and tools that will help get you ready for the next level. Build your communication assertiveness, rediscover your talents and strengths and harness the power of social media to market and discover a network of like-minded people and potential clients.
Seats are available for only six (6) participants to ensure a safe, stress-free and nurturing environment. Download full workshop programme here (in pdf format; right hand click to save): PDS Women #1
- Date: 12 January 2019 (Saturday)
- Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Venue: Binjai Soho 8, Kuala Lumpur
- Fee: RM350 per person
- Dress code: Smart Casual
- 9:00am Ice-breaking Session
- 9:30am Raising Your Personal Brand
- 10:30am Coffee Break and Sharing Session
- 11:00am 7C’s of Effective Communications
- 12:30pm Lunch Break
- 2.00pm Digital Marketing and Social Media 101
- 3.00pm Roleplay and Sharing Session
- 4.00pm Workshop Debriefing and Conclusion
- Raising Your Personal Brand: Personal branding is about being authentic to who you are and positively amplifying it to help you grow from strength to strength. This topic will help you identify and craft your master statement and narrow the reality vs perception gap so that you own a strong personal brand.
- 7C’s of Effective Communications: Learn to improve your personal communications style that will allow you to gain confidence and interact more effectively with your audience. This topic will include the do’s and don’ts, practical tips on public speaking, processing criticism and feedback and a recorded role-playing session so that you can identify your barriers and develop ways to overcome them.
- Digital Marketing and Social Media 101: Digital marketing and social media are not just for the millennials. Learn to use the various platforms, create engaging content and use advertising to widen your personal and professional reach.
Fee includes writing materials, lunch and light refreshments throughout the workshop. Course materials are provided in e-version; participants are encouraged to bring own laptop or tablet for easy reference. A discount of 25% will be given if you come in a group of 2 or more.
For more information and/or to register, contact +60 11-3725 3075 (Didi) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Attribution: all photos are by Designed by Freepik